Trial tests should be carried out to determine the quantity of antifoam needed to produce best
results and assure no adverse interference with product or process performance. Testing should be started at 10 ppm and increased or decreased based on the results. For convenience, SILCOLAPSE® 721 is designed to be used as is so no dilution is necessary. If needed, a 1% active solution can be maded by adding 9 parts water (or foaming solution) to 1 part SILCOLAPSE® 721. Predilution at a level less than 1% is not recommended.
|PROTECT FROM FREEZING||Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store above freezing. Store in closed original container at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||请查阅这个产品的物质安全数据表|
SILCOLAPSE 721 is a non-ionic aqueous 10% active silicone antifoam and/or defoamer.
It offers excellent antifoam and defoaming properties in a wide variety of aqueous
applications including those with incidental food contact as well as food processing
applications. The product effectively controls foam at concentrations as low as
10 ppm solids, even at elevated temperatures. The product gives good results at
wide-ranging pH and provides a cost effective solution where foam is a problem.
•Easy to use – as supplied or pre-diluted in water or in the medium to be defoamed
•Cost efficient, effective in doses as low as 10 ppm
•Highly effective in most aqueous media, and at many pH levels
•Chemically inert in foaming systems – will not alter the properties of the foaming medium
•Heat resistant – works at application temperatures up to 120°C (248°F)
•Low viscosity allows it to be used with automatic metering systems
SILCOLAPSE 721 is a broad spectrum antifoaming and defoaming agent which can be used to control or destroy foam in many industrial, food processing and food contact applications. Typical applications in which it can be used include:
• Beverages, Juices, Sauces and Soup: Many food and beverage applications generate foam, SILCOLAPSE 721 will reduce or eliminate foam problems during the processing of many food and beverage applications
• Fruit and Vegetable Washing and Processing: Many fruit and vegetable processes generate foam, SILCOLAPSE 721 will reduce or eliminate foam in raw fruit and vegetable washing, potato processing and sugar beet and sugar cane processing
• Dairy Products: Dairy and cheese production and processing can generate foam SILCOLAPSE 721 will reduce or eliminate foam problems during the processing in many dairy production processes
• Meat, Poultry and Seafood: Meat, poultry and seafood production and processing can generate foam SILCOLAPSE 721 will reduce or eliminate foam problems in meat and poultry rendering, egg washing and seafood processing and production
• Fats and oils: Production and processing materials into edible fats and oils can generate foam SILCOLAPSE 721 will reduce or eliminate foam problems during processing and production
• Water/ Effluent Treatment: Aerobic and anaerobic water treatment; activated sludge processes, food plant waste water treatment and cooling towers