SILCOLAPSE® 610 is effective in anhydrous media. Trial tests should be carried out to determine the quantity of antifoam needed to produce best results and assure no adverse interference with product or process performance. It disperses readily, provided a suitable diluent is used. SILCOLAPSE® 610 is normally used in a concentration of between 10 and 100 mg/kg of medium to be defoamed. It can be used as supplied, but it is often preferable to predilute to a concentration of between 1 to 10%. To do this, slowly add either 99 or 90 parts of the diluent used to 1 or 10 parts respectively of SILCOLAPSE® 610.
For use in anhydrous media, the following diluents are recommended:
• Aliphatic hydrocarbons (hexane, heptane, white spirits)
• Aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene, xylene, naphtha)
• Chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichloroethylene, perchloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride)
Prior dilution tests are recommended in all cases before any operation on an industrial or commercial scale.
|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||请查阅这个产品的物质安全数据表|
SILCOLAPSE® 610 is a 100% active silicone antifoam designed for use in aqueous and anhydrous media. Effective even in somewhat alkaline conditions, SILCOLAPSE® 610 can be formulated into custom emulsions or used directly in defoaming non-aqueous media. It is intended for industrial use only, and should not be used in the manufacture of food, personal care, or pharmaceutical products.
• Effective in alkaline conditions
• Easy to use, either as is or pre-diluted
• Cost efficient, effective at low doses
• Chemically inert, will generally not alter the properties of the foaming medium
• Effective at high temperatures
• Crop Protection – product formulations; emulsifiable concentrates and aqueous dispersions
• Detergents - liquids, soaps and powdered formulations
• Pulp/ paper Industry
• Chemicals – distillation, extraction, filtration
• Formulated Antifoam Emulsions