BLUESIL EMUL 269 is added to the water to be mixed with plaster.
Good water repellent properties could be obtained by adding 0.3% to 0.8% of BLUESIL EMUL 269 relative to the amount of plaster powder.
The quantity of water repellent varies accordingly to the grade of plaster, the plaster/water ratio and the additives. In some cases,the plaster rheology may be modified .Preliminary tests are thus necessary.
Textile by padding
BLUESIL EMUL 269 is easily diluted with water. If the catalyst SILCOLEASE EMUL 70827A is used, dilute the catalyst in water and then add this to the already diluted emulsion.
As a water repellent for textile substrates, 0.5% - 2.0% silicone based on the weight of the fabric is recommended.
The 20% of SILCOLEASE EMUL 70827A based on the amount of BLUESIL EMUL 269 is recommended to achieve excellent and durable water repellency.
Nevertheless, preliminary tests are better to define the right amount.
Please consult the leaflet “FOR A SAFE HANDLING OF SIH PRODUCTS IN THE SILICONE WORLD”.
|从生产日期开始产品BLUESIL EMUL 269保质 12个月||请查看安全数据表||欧盟《电气、电子设备中限制使用某些有害物质指令》|
BLUESIL EMUL 269
BLUESIL EMUL 269 is an aqueous emulsion of an hydrogeno polysiloxane
- Good water repellency to all types of textile substrates.
- When used with an appropriate catalyst, imparts durable water repellency.
- Improves fabric tear strength.
- Water repellent additive for plaster.
- Could be used during the manufacturing process of plasterboards and other plaster elements.
- Crosslinker for hydroxyl terminated silicones.
- Adhesion promoter for silicone elastomers on rubber and other polar surfaces.
- Treatment of fibers or mineral fillers.