SILCOLAPSE 137 is easy to disperse in aqueous media, with normal use of 10 to 1000 mg per kg (or litre) of the media to be defoamed.
The user has to determine the appropriate efficiency of the antifoam according to their own tests, depending on various factors, such as the chemical composition of the medium, the nature of the process, temperature, pH, etc ...
SILCOLAPSE 137 may be used directly as supplied, or diluted in water or in the medium to be defoamed to a concentration of 1% of active ingredient. The antifoam should be diluted by adding water slowly to the product while mixing it at room temperature. Check the dilution stability. The dilution thus obtained can be stored for 24 hours.
We recommend to homogenize the product before using.
|STIR WELL BEFORE USE||Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||请查阅这个产品的物质安全数据表|
SILCOLAPSE 137 is a non-ionic aqueous emulsion containing dimethylpolysiloxane, and is highly effective for control and elimination of foam in aqueous media.
Active ingredient concentration is 10%. This product is highly effective in aqueous media and subjected to extreme agitation, even at temperatures of over 80ºC. It is active in extreme pH conditions.
SILCOLAPSE 137 is exclusively designed for industrial use.
· Easy dispersion in aqueous media.
· High foam control capability in a wide variety of foaming media.
· Homogeneous and stable emulsion.
· Chemically inert with regards to the medium to be defoamed.
SILCOLAPSE 137 is particularly suitable for use in industrial processes requiring the elimination or control of foam in aqueous media and subjected to extreme agitation, such as:
- Extraction, distillation and dehydration processes.
- Manufacture of adhesives and glues.
- Manufacture of soaps and detergents.
- Agrochemical formulations.
- Manufacture of ethylene oxide and propylene oxide.
- Formulation of natural and synthetic latex.
- Effluent treatment.