Remix each of the two components (part A and B) every time before using. Add 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV 4619 A to 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV 4619 B. Mix thoroughly the two components in a clean vessel. Mix gently in order to avoid air bubbles from being entrapped. Pour on pattern and demould after at least 30'.
Warning: for mixing use only clean stainless steel or plastic vessels. Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by an addition cure reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- Heavy metal salts.
- Sulphur and derivatives.
- Catalysts of epoxy resins.
请保存在原装密闭容器中 BLUESIL RTV 4619 A/B KIT 的标准有效期是从生产日期起 24个月 请参考包装上的储存建议和失效日期。超期后，埃肯有机硅将不再保证产品符合销售规范。
BLUESIL RTV 4619 A/B KIT
The BLUESIL RTV 4619 A&B is a two components silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature by an addition cure reaction, with a 1:1 ratio).
- High fluidity.
- Excellent details reproduction.
- Low linear shrinkage.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and gypsum.
- Good mechanical properties.
This product is specifically formulated for reproduction in audiology, especially where a good transparency is requested.