SILCOLEASE POLY 366 is used with addition of a catalyst, for example SILCOLEASE CATALYST crosslinker, for example SILCOLEASE CROSSLINKER XL 321 and if necessary a release control additive, for example SILCOLEASE RCA 395.
Recommended formulation, typical :
SILCOLEASE POLY 366...........................................100 parts
SILCOLEASECROSSLINKER XL 321....................12 to 18 parts
SILCOLEASE CATALYST 12070.............................3 to 6 parts
It is recommended to mix the products while stirring in the following order:
SILCOLEASE POLY 366 and SILCOLEASE CROSSLINKER XL 321 mix these together thoroughly before finally adding SILCOLEASE CATALYST 12070 and completing mixing to a fully homogeneous blend.
Ideally, SILCOLEASE RCA 395, when needed, is initially mixed with the SILCOLEASE CROSSLINKER XL 321, followed by SILCOLEASE POLY 366. Mix these together thoroughly before finally adding SILCOLEASE CATALYST 12070 and completing mixing to a fully homogeneous blend.
Warning: SILCOLEASE® CROSSLINKER and SILCOLEASE® CATALYST may react violently together and therefore must not be blended together separate from the other system components.
|从生产日期开始产品SILCOLEASE POLY 366保质 12个月||请查看安全数据表|
SILCOLEASE POLY 366
SILCOLEASE POLY 366 is a solventless silicone polymer used for RELEASE COATING OF PAPERS, FILMS and various substrates.
It has been especially designed to give excellent performance on demanding high speed labelling applications needing a very flat release profile.
Excellent performance on CCK papers combined with low coefficient of friction makes this polymer a good choice for many graphics applications.
- Premium flat release over a broad range of peeling speeds
- Good cures at high coating line speeds
- Can cure on thermally sensitive substrates
- Anchors to most substrates and good performance on heavy CCK
- Wide range of release levels with addition of release modifiers
- Excellent bath stability
- Low coefficient of friction
RELEASE COATING for:
- Self-adhesive labels (particularly for graphic arts and high speed dispensing)
- Other self-adhesive protectors (envelopes, personal care)
- Self-adhesive tapes