BLUESIL CATA 24H
BLUESIL RTV 3322 is a silicone elastomer which, after the addition of catalysts BLUESIL 24H or BLUESIL 6H, cures at room temperature and leads to a flexible and elastic material
Moulds for the production of parts made of different materials, such as plaster, wax, acrylic resin, polyester resin, epoxy resin, as well as silicone elastomers, with following application examples:
- Decoration items: cornices, , ornaments, statues,
- Figurines: toys, candles, statues, giftware,
- Furnishing: furniture and decorative parts,
- Construction: decorative items, pavement, paving stone, columns,
- Artistic foundries: molds for the lost wax casting technique.