|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||请查阅这个产品的物质安全数据表||欧盟《报废车辆指令》;欧盟《电气、电子设备中限制使用某些有害物质指令》|
BLUESIL MF 760 U
BLUESIL MF 760 U is a hot curing silicone rubber after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
- Only very slight re-plastifying occurring after prolonged storage.
- Easy working procedure.
- No post-curing, or with slight post-curing.
- Good heat stability, up to .
- Bright colour easily obtained.
- Good compromise between tear strength and compression set.
- Excellent rebound.
Moulding and injection moulding process for technical parts (sealing gaskets, grommets), extrusion profiles (windows profiles, sleeves, tubes) and calendering operations for manufactured hoses.
For extrusion applications, depending on processing conditions and geometry of the profile : the addition of 0,5 parts of BLUESIL ADD 916 improves the visual quality of profiles after vulcanization.