Processing is performed easily in a horizontally rotating drum, proceeding in the following manner: (for information purposes only)
- Dust removal from the corks by tumbling for around 10 minutes dust is extracted.
- Adding of SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004 (manually or sprayed).
- Dosage: 250 to 400 g for 10,000 corks sized 48x30,5 (agglomerated cork)
- Tumble in the drum for 20 minutes. It is recommended to work in a workshop at a room temperature of 20-25 °C and a relative humidity of around 50 %.
- Air drying or storage in perforated plastic bags.
- Conditioning for at least 24 hours before delivering.
If the corks have been subjected to a prior treatment to lubrication (for example bleaching, tinting, waxing, …), the user must ensure that there is no incompatibility between residues of this prior treatment and the SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004, which could cause problems of adhesion or lubrication.
SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004 储存温度介于 2°C / 36°F 和 30°C / 86°F 之间时，从生产日期开始产品保质 18 个月
SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004
SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004 is a one component silicone elastomer, curing at room temperature on contact with atmospheric humidity, used to treat agglomerated bottle corks and especially champagne corks.
SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004 is a product based on reactive polymethyl siloxane oils and inert fillers. It can be used as a release coating for materials intended for food contact.
- Specially designed formulation to give very thin layer coatings without dilution.
- Easy to process.
- May be sprayed on.
- Very good lubrication of corks.
- Excellent liquid-tightness after corking.
- Does not alter the organoleptic properties of liquids with which it comes into contact.
- Harmless to the organism.