|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||请查阅这个产品的物质安全数据表||欧盟《电气、电子设备中限制使用某些有害物质指令》;欧盟《报废电子电气设备指令》|
BLUESIL FLD 604V50
The following dielectric liquids are used to provide insulation and cooling in submerged transformers:
- Mineral oils, which have the disadvantage of being inflammable,
- Silicone oils, esters, etc.
BLUESIL FLD 604V50 is a dielectric liquid consisting of polydimethylsiloxane, whose purity has been checked especially for electrotechnical applications.
BLUESIL FLD 604V50 is mainly used as an insulation and cooling medium for transformers and, more generally, for all medium tension equipment (switch boxes, chokes, capacitors, resistors, etc.) when environmental or fire safety problems arise, such as in public places, built-up areas, basements, proximity to water streams, etc.
BLUESIL FLD 604V50 offers the following advantages:
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Excellent thermal stability
- Remarkable chemical inertia and strength
- Good heat transfer properties
- Non-propagation of fire
- Not dangerous for man or the environment