For solutions to any specific problems, please contact us.
BLUESIL FLD 628V12H3.5 and BLUESIL FLD 628V30H10 are: Poly(methylhydrogeno)(dimethyl)siloxane with SiH groups in-chain.
•Low temperature flexibility
• Used in polyaddition systems as crosslinkers.
• Intermediates in the synthesis of organomodified silicone products for a large variety of
• Grafting of organic functions by hydrosilylation or de-hydrogeno-condensation reactions
with the SiH group.
• Enable the modification of the physical and chemical properties of organic polymers,
including their compatibilisation.
• Can act as carriers of various active ingredients.