|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||请查阅这个产品的物质安全数据表||欧盟《报废车辆指令》;《全球汽车申报物质清单》;欧盟《电气、电子设备中限制使用某些有害物质指令》;欧盟《报废电子电气设备指令》|
BLUESIL MF 8170 U
BLUESIL MF 8170 U is a masterbatch, which is recommended for both air vulcanization (HAV) and steam vulcanization (CV) after addition of a suitable vulcanizing agent. It is especially designed as wire and cable insulating material. It is designed to be blended with other « Mix and Fix » masterbatches and additives.
· No milling or brief milling after long storage.
· Easy processing.
· No post-cure or slight post-cure.
· Excellent electrical characteristics.
· Excellent heat stability, up to 250°C.
· Blendable with other « Mix and Fix » masterbatches and additives.
· Bright colours easily obtained (unfilled).
· High mechanical properties, particularly resilience.
Wire and cable insulating material general purpose. Compression and injection moulding of technical parts. Extrusion of profile and tubing.