|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||请查阅这个产品的物质安全数据表||欧盟《报废车辆指令》;《全球汽车申报物质清单》;重金属;欧盟《电气、电子设备中限制使用某些有害物质指令》|
BLUESIL MF 660 U
BLUESIL MF 660 U is a Silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanisation agent (chosen according to the processing method).
- Very slight refreshening after prolonged storage.
- Very easy demoulding
- No or very little post-curing.
- Good compromise between tear strength and compression set
- Good heat stability up to
- Oil resistance
- Easy to obtain bright colours using Bluestar Silicones Colour Base for HCR.
Moulding, extrusion and injection of articles with good mechanical properties and notably low compression set and good resilience (spark plug caps, hoses, connectics, various seals, building sections, etc.)
For extrusion applications, depending on processing conditions and geometry of the profile: the addition of 0,5 parts of BLUESIL ADD 916 improves the visual quality of profiles after vulcanization.