For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
|BLUESIL TCS 7600 CATA may be stored for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL TCS 7600 CATA
BLUESIL™ TCS 7612 Base and TCS 7663 Base are catalyzed with BLUESIL™ TCS 7600 CATA. The system is a two-component polyaddition heat cured liquid silicone elastomer. These products are well suited for screen printing or coating technical textiles. All products from the Textile Coating System product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
2 Part RTV
• Low cure temperatures to prevent dye migration
• Fast cure at elevated temperatures
• Long work time at room temperature
• Solventless Technology
• Environmentally friendly (PVC free)
• Provide viscosity and thixotropic properties that can be used in a variety of screen printing applications with a wide range of mesh sizes
• High bond strength without primer on textiles from different origins
• Durable Finish - Washable
• Heat resistant
• Screen Printing via rotary screens or flat screens
• Coating Industrial Fabrics and High Performance Goods