SILCOLPASE C581 could be directly or pre-diluted before adding the system, when dilute either with cool soft or deionised water for a use within 24 hours, In this case, the water is added to the antifoam slowly with slight stirring (do not use high shear mixers).
|SILCOLAPSE C 581 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE C 581
SILCOLAPSE C581 is a silicone antifoam emulsion based on BSI new generations high efficient silicone compounds. It is recommended for the prevention, control or elimination of foam in aqueous systems.
- Easy dispersion in aqueous media.
- Homogeneous and stable under wide PH and temperature range.
- High antifoam efficiency in many applications.
- High defoaming performance both at room temperature, middle and high temperature
SILCOLAPSE C581 can be used in many industries such as :
- Waste-water treatment : neutralization and biological step, outlet.
- Pulp industry : various processing steps (black liquid, waste water).
- Chemicals : distillation, extraction, filtration.
- Oil-industry : extraction, butadiene process, amine-sweetening units.
- Textile : textile additive, washing