|BLUESIL MF 175 USP may be stored at temperatures between -5°C / 23°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 175 USP
BLUESIL MF 175 USP is a silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS
· Outstanding processing aptitude.
· Outstanding transparency
· Very slight replastification after prolonged storage.
· Very good compromise of mechanical properties and outstanding tensile strength in particular.
· Good dielectric properties.
· Good heat stability up to 200°C.
· Major potential for blending with "Mix and Fix" range master batches.
· Easy to obtain bright colours using Bluestar Colour Base for HCR.
Extrusion, compression and injection moulding of translucent or colored articles requiring a good compromise of mechanical properties and a high tensile strength in particular.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America