Add 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV 4123 A to 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV 4123 B. Mix thoroughly the two components in a clean vessel until a homogeneous colour is obtained.
Warning: for mixing use only clean stainless steel or plastic vessels. Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by an addition cure reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- Heavy metal salts.
- Sulphur and derivatives.
- Catalysts of epoxy resins.
|BLUESIL RTV 4123 A/B may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL RTV 4123 A/B
BLUESIL RTV 4123 A&B is a two component silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature by an addition cure reaction (1:1 ratio).
2 Part RTV
- Ultra hydrophilicity leading to very accurate details reproduction and good mechanicals properties.
- High fluidity.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
- Low linear shrinkage.
BLUESIL RTV 4123 A&B is basically intended for the copying of models in dental laboratories.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America