Processing is particularly easy, since the product is delivered ready to use. Application can either be carried out manually or using robotized application equipment. CAF 17 E2 RED bead is applied to one of the two joint surfaces. Assembly must be carried out before the product has formed a skin. It is recommended to apply CAF 17 E2 RED to clean and dry surfaces.
|CAF 17 E2 RED may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
CAF 17 E2 RED
CAF 17 E2 RED is a one component silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature:
- Very good extrusion.
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
- Quick curing.
- Adhesion to many surfaces.
- High elongation at break.
- Resists water and humidity.
- Good dielectric properties.
It is mainly attended for professional customers as a flexible bonding agent to provide sealing, bonding and protection, etc.
Its elongation/break properties allow it to absorb significant differential expansion movement.
- Sealing & bonding in industrial sector.
- Bonding of HCR silicones.
- General servicing and maintenance applications in various sectors: automotive, chemicals, industry, etc.
Central and South America