|AXAD B BLACK may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
AXAD B BLACK
CAF 5651 AXAD GREY is a two component silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature:
- QUICK, ROOM TEMPERATURE CURING WHICH CAN BE ACCELERATED WITH TEMPERATURE.
- CURING IN CONFINED SPACES OR HIGH THICKNESS.
- ENHANCED PROPERTIES.
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
- Very high mechanical properties.
- Good resistance to chemical agents, notably power train unit lubricants.
- Excellent compression set.
- Self-adhesion to many surfaces.
It is mainly used in sealing and bonding applications requiring quick curing and/or:
- High mechanical properties:
- Compression set,
- Resistance to engine lubricants.
- High bonding constraints.
It is an ideal elastomer for the following applications:
- Sealing/Gasketing in the Automotive Industry, industry in general....
- Engine oil and water circuit gaskets in the automotive industry,
- Formed-in-place gaskets (or dry, reusable gaskets) : cylinder head cover…
- Wet gaskets (or cure-in-place gaskets): oil sump, water pump …
- Bonding in domestic appliance applications...
- On electric ovens,
- Electric window bonding.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America