|BLUESIL MF 940 U may be stored for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 940 U
Silicone master-batch, heat vulcanizing after the addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the transformation process)
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS
· Very slight refreshing after prolonged storage.
· No post-cure or slight post-cure required.
· Good heat stability up to 200°C.
· Wide range of blending possibilities.
· Easy production of bright colours.
BLUESIL MF 940 U is specially recommended for moulding injection and extrusion of articles with a good compromise of mechanical properties.
Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America