|BLUESIL MF 940 U may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 940 U
BLUESIL MF 940 UT is a silicone master-batch, heat vulcanizing after the addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS
· Slight replastification after prolonged storage.
· Easy to process.
· Without post-cure or slight post-cure.
· Good heat stability, up to + 225°C, or even 250°C with additive AD 744.
· Bright colours easily obtained with Bluestar colour bases for HCE.
· Wide range of blends possible with master-batches in the Mix & Fix range.
BLUESIL MF 940 UT is specially recommended for moulding injection and extrusion of articles with a good compromise of mechanical properties.
Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America