MIRASIL® DMCO is generally combined with other water soluble ingredients, water phase, to create cosmetics and personal care.
|MIRASIL DMCO may be stored at a temperature between -20 °C/ -4 °F and 50 °C/ 122 °F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||PEG/PPG- 22/24 Dimethicone||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Cosmetic|
C.T.F.A. /I.N.C.I. Name : PEG/PPG-22/24 DIMETHICONE
CAS N° 68937 – 55 – 3
MIRASIL DMCO is a silicone polyether copolymer surfactant with saturated covalent bonds, acting as a wetting agent or an emulsifier in various personal care formulations.
Shine;Softness;Stabilizer;Surface Tension Reduction;Surfactant
· Hair care : hair spray use levels 0.5 – 1%.
MIRASIL DMCO improves spreading, reduces irritation of surfactants and stabilizes foams.
· Skin care : recommended use levels 0.1 – 3%.
MIRASIL DMCO leaves a soft feel and reduces irritation of soap to skin.
· Toileteries : shaving creams recommended use levels 0.2 – 3%
MIRASIL DMCO improves the foam and lubricity.
· MIRASIL DMCO may decrease significantly the viscosity in some rinse-off cleansing formulations.
- Hair Care, Skin Care, Toileteries
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America