|BLUESIL MF 680 U may be stored for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Heavy Metals;RoHS;Food Contact|
BLUESIL MF 680 U
BLUESIL MF 680 U is a silicone master-batch vulcanizing on heating after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
Chemical Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Protection;Sealing
ELV;Heavy Metals;RoHS;Food Contact
· Easy processing.
· No post cure or with slight post cure.
· Good compromise between tear strength and compression set.
· Good heat stability up to 225°C.
· Bright colours easily obtained (unfilled).
· Good level of filler acceptance to obtain higher durometer compound (up to 90).
· Blendable with master-batches from the “Mix and Fix” range.
BLUESIL MF 680 U is recommended for moulding, injection moulding and extrusion of articles with good mechanical properties (especially low compression set and high resilience).
For extrusion applications, depending on processing conditions and geometry of the profile : the addition of 0,5 parts of BLUESIL ADD 916 improves the visual quality of profiles after vulcanization.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America