SILCOLAPSE 416 is ready to use as delivered, since it is easy to disperse in foaming substances. However, should more accurate dosage be required, it may then be useful to pre-dilute it in a part of the foaming substance or in a solvent.
|SILCOLAPSE 416 may be stored at temperatures between -5°C / 23°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE 416 is a compound based on polydimethyl siloxane oil and silica.
It has the characteristic of being easy to disperse in most foaming mediums.
- VERY EASY TO USE: SILCOLAPSE 416 is self-dispersing prior dilution is unnecessary to disperse it in foaming mediums. The product’s very low viscosity enables its use with automated injection devices.
- LOW DOSE EFFICIENCY: this antifoam is effective at low doses, of around 1 to 100 mg per kg of substance to be defoamed.
- CHEMICALLY INERT with regards to the substance to be defoamed it therefore does not alter is properties.
SILCOLAPSE 416 has numerous applications in areas such as:
- · Agrochemical: plant care compounds
(emulsifiable concentrates, aqueous dispersions)
- · Fermentation processes: antibiotics, vitamins, enzyme, etc.
- · Chemicals: Polymerisation (latex)
- · Metallurgy: additive for soluble oils
- · Paints, inks and varnishes: manufacture, packaging
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America