1. As a release agent, BLUESIL EMUL E1P should be applied to clean surfaces in dilutions to 30-100 times its volume by spraying, padding, or brushing. It is applicable to hot surfaces (up to ). Add the water in the emulsion (hardness of water < 250 ppm as CaCO3).
2. In the textile industry, BLUESIL EMUL E1P may be used as follows:
- For softening effect as an additive to finish formulations.
- As a lubricant, after addition to sizing formulae provided that it should be compatible with other constituents of the formula after treatment, drying occurs in the usual conditions, without polymerisation.
- As a brightener for natural or synthetic furs. The treatment is made using spray or lick roll techniques, and drying occurs in the usual conditions: a glossy appearance is thus obtained. BLUESIL EMUL E1P gives no water repellency to the substrates.
The quantity of BLUESIL EMUL E1P used will depend upon the desired effect and properties.
|BLUESIL EMUL E1P may be stored at a temperature between 2 °C/ 36 °F and 30 °C/ 86 °F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||GOTS;OEKO-TEX;RoHS;VOC|
BLUESIL EMUL E1P
BLUESIL EMUL E1P is an oil in water emulsion containing 35 % of a silicone oil. It can be used in many industries.
Additive;Adhesion;Coating;High Temperature Protection;Lubrication;Release;Shine;Slip;Water Repellency
- High resistance to heat: no thermal degradation which might leave carbonaceous residues.
- High chemical inertness.
- High water-repellent properties (glass industry).
- Complete incompatibility with some organic materials.
- Good lubricating properties.
- Good softening effect (textile industry).
- Mould release of technical rubber, tyres, plastics as well as foundry materials.
- Lubricant for web-offset printing.
- Silky sheen for furs.
- Softener in textile finish formulations.
- Water-repellent and anti-adherent for industrial glassware.
- Constituent of maintenance product and polishes: floors, furniture, leather, lubricating, anti-mottling and brightening agent in the printing industry.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America