It is recommended to apply BLUESIL PASTE 5 onto clean and dry surfaces (degreased if necessary).
BLUESIL PASTE 5 is applied with a brush, with a paint brush, with a spatula or with a paste gun.
BLUESIL PASTE 5 can be diluted in aliphatic or chlorinated solvents to facilitate its application when being applied in thin coats.
Diluting to 70 % with a chlorinated solvent makes it possible to use the paste with an airless pistol.
|BLUESIL PASTE 5 may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL PASTE 5
BLUESIL PASTE 5 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers.
This paste is particularly adapted to use in the production of high voltage insulators, in addition to any other insulating parts situated in an environment which is humid or which has a high conductive dust particle content.
Paste ＆ Grease
- Very strongly hydrophobic.
- Highly chemically inert.
- Stability of properties over a wide temperature range.
- High adsorption capability of conductive particulate matter, guaranteeing permanent insulation.
- Good natural ageing resistance.
- EDF (French Electricity Board) approved product.
- Protection of high voltage electrical insulators.
- Electrical insulation of electrical connection boxes in polluted atmospheres.
- Protection of circuit breakers at the top of pylons, cable terminals and other electrical distribution accessories in corrosive atmospheres.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America