It is recommended to apply BLUESIL PASTE 4 onto clean and dry surfaces (degreased if necessary).
BLUESIL PASTE 4 is applied with a brush, with a paint brush, with a spatula or with a paste gun.
BLUESIL PASTE 4 can be diluted in aliphatic or chlorinated solvents to facilitate its application when being applied in thin coats.
|BLUESIL PASTE 4 may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;VOC;WEEE|
BLUESIL PASTE 4
BLUESIL PASTE 4 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers. This paste is particularly adapted to the protection and insulation of electrical switchgear, notably in extreme temperature conditions.
Paste ＆ Grease
- Chemically inert.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Stability of properties over a wide temperature range.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: –40°C to +200°C
- In conformity with MIL and NATO standards.
- Protection of electrical and electronic switchgear in the aeronautics industry.
- Sealing of electric motors.
- Protection of relays, cable connections, battery terminals, etc.
- Static lubrication of small systems.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America