The leading global event for personal care ingredients
Mirasil™ beauty care products are used in a wide range of personal care and beauty care to offer performance and comfort to consumers:
- For hair care, they are used in shampoos, conditioners and styling to protect and smoothen hair cuticles, enhance gloss and body, reduce frizz and preserve colors
- In skin care, they provide a soft and silky emolliency, while being breathable and water repellent in sunscreens and boosting SPF
- In antiperspirants and deodorants, they enable smooth glide, feel dry on skin and eliminate white residue
- In color cosmetics, they spread easily and evenly with a silky and powdery feel on the skin while providing long lasting color.
Our team of experts dedicated to Personal Care applications will showcase at IN COSMETICS Paris various formulations
- "Ultra-Shiny Pink Lipgloss" provides outstanding glossy and non-sticky silky-smooth feel on application enhancing luminosity and beauty of your lips.
- "Soft Glow Mousse" is the perfect choice for a flawless natural look with mousse texture.
- "Sunscreen lotion SPF 50 (calculated)" is a waterproof lotion which provides high sun protection, yet is gentle on the skin.
With laboratories and production centers in Brazil, China, Europe and the United-States our experts are available to discuss your needs and provide you with high-quality, high-purity and easy-to-use silicone products that deliver the features you and your customers are looking for.
Meet up with our experts from April 2nd to 4th, 2019 in Paris, on booth B120.
About Elkem Silicones
Elkem Silicones has more than 3,100 employees dedicated to providing silicone solutions with a personal touch that deliver your potential. Elkem Silicones, a division of Elkem, is one of the world's leading fully integrated silicone suppliers, operating 9 multi-functional manufacturing sites and 11 R&D centers around the globe. Based in Lyon, France, Elkem Silicones offers a full range of silicone technologies for diverse specialty markets including aerospace, automotive, construction, consumer goods, energy, healthcare, paper, personal care and textiles. www.silicones.elkem.com
About Elkem ASA
Founded in 1904, Elkem is one of the world's leading suppliers of silicon-based advanced materials with operations throughout the value chain from quartz to specialty silicones, as well as attractive market positions in specialty ferrosilicon alloys and carbon materials. Elkem is a publicly listed company on the Oslo Stock Exchange and is headquartered in Oslo. The company has 6,000 employees with 27 production sites and sales offices in a total of 28 countries worldwide. In 2017, Elkem had revenues of 21.4 billion NOK ($2.5 billion). To learn more, please visit www.elkem.com.