Elkem Silicones is present at Silicone Elastomers World Summit 2018!
Much more than a key player in the Silicones industry, Elkem Silicones wants to bring agile innovations developed by a team of professionals. This year , Ted Johnson , Senior Staff Chemist of Elkem Silicones will speak about new developments for low temperature LSR moulding .
Driven by passion about our industry, come & meet us to discuss about all these topics :
- LSR for the future
- High-performance Silicones for LED Devices
- Review of global Silicone Elastomer market
- UV light : the ideal pre-treatment method for LSR-thermoplast Composites
- Elastomer application : extending the capabilities of Tactile Interfaces for Music-creators
- Unique applications of silicone elastomers prepared from Novel 1-part RTV Silicone Putty
- 3D Printing with LSR
- State of the art LSR Metering & Mixing technology
- Innovation in LSR & HCR Injection Molding
- The Impact of High End Mold Making to Efficient Production
- Intelligent Machine Functions Maximize Profits and Simplify the Production Process for LSR Injection Molding
- Synthetic Amorphous Silica for Reinforcement of Silicone Rubber
- Manufacture of Multifunctional Architectures and Performance under “Extreme” Conditions
- Conductivity in Silicones While Retaining Elasticity – New Solution Based on Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes
Want to meet our team ? Join us from 27 - 28 November 2018 in Milan, Italy. We are looking forward to meeting you during the Silicone Elastomer World Summit at the Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport.
This year's event will cover the use of silicone elastomers in a wide range of industries, from applications in medicine to building construction, electronics, automotive and industries yet to be fully exploited.
About Elkem Silicones
Elkem Silicones has more than 3,100 employees dedicated to providing silicone solutions with a personal touch that deliver your potential. Elkem Silicones, a division of Elkem, is one of the world's leading fully integrated silicone suppliers, operating 9 multi-functional manufacturing sites and R&D centers around the globe. Based in Lyon, France, Elkem Silicones offers a full range of silicone technologies for diverse specialty markets including aerospace, automotive, construction, consumer goods, energy, healthcare, paper, personal care and textiles. www.silicones.elkem.com
About Elkem ASA
Elkem is one of the world's leading providers of silicones and silicon solutions and uniquely positioned in the market through full ownership of the value chain from quartz to specialty silicones. Elkem also has strong positions in specialty foundry alloys and carbon materials.
Headquartered in Oslo, Elkem has annual revenues of 21 billion NOK ($2.6 billion), employs 6,000 people and operates 27 production sites around the globe. The company has an extensive sales and R&D network to deliver innovative technologies and market-based solutions that contribute to a sustainable future. www.elkem.com