|SILCOLPASE C525 usually pre-dilute before using, could either with cool soft or deionised water for a use within 24 hours, In this case, the water is added to the antifoam slowly with slight stirring (do not use high shear mixers). |
If the product becomes cream or slight separation, please stirring homogeneous before using.
|SILCOLAPSE C525 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 35°C / 95°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
Silcolapse C525 is a silicone antifoam emulsion with very good water dispersibility and antifoaming efficiency in different aqueous systems. It shows very good stability with side range of pH value.
- Available in wide range of pH
- Excellent persistent foam control in the high temperature
- Good water dispersion and storage stability
- Industry cleaning: Metal washing, PCB washing
- Paint & ink: grinding process
- Metal working fluids: semi-synthesis and synthesis
- Textile: textile additive, scouring, bleaching, dyeing
- Oil & gas: gas sweetening
- Wastewater treatment: neutralization and biological step, outlet.
Asia Pacific;Central and South America;Europe Middle East Africa;North America