|BLUESIL FLD 47V600 000 L1 may be stored for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL FLD 47V600 000 L1
Bluesil FLD 47V - High Viscosity products are 100% active dimethylpolysiloxanes.
These silicone fluids are linear polymers characterized by low surface tension and excellent thermal stability.
Bluesil FLD 47V - High Viscosity products are available in a complete range of viscosities between 5,000 and 600,000 cst., extending their usage to a wide variety of industrial applications.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Good resistance to combustion
- Good dielectric properties
- Low freezing point
- Low surface tension
- High compressibility
- Good oxidation resistance
- Absence of ageing under exposure to weather conditions
- Low variation of viscosity with temperature
- Good shear resistance
- Non miscible with most of organic materials
- Soluble in aromatic, aliphatic and chlorinated solvents
- Insoluble in water and alcohols
BLUESIL FLD 47 V 5 000 to 47 V 6 000 000 can be used as:
- Antiadherent agents: mould release of plastics and metal castings,
- Lubricants: lubrication of elastomers and plastics on metal,
- Hydraulic damping fluids,
- Additives in maintenance products (wax polishes, floor and furniture polishes...).
Warning: It is the sole responsibility of the user to select the product in the ELKEM SILICONES range that meets any requirements for their applications
Central and South America;North America