BLUESIL ESA 7241 A&B can be applied using a two-component dispenser with a 1 : 1 mixing ratio. In the case of manual mixing, degas under vacuum conditions (3-5 kPa) before use.
At room temperature, the pot life of the mixed product is approximately 16 hours.
Curing of BLUESIL ESA 7241 A&B takes place at a temperature of between 100°C and 200°C. As an indication, the curing time at 150°C is approximately 10 minutes.
The curing reaction can be inhibited by contact with substances containing Sulphur, amines and metal salts.
|BLUESIL ESA 7241 B may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL ESA 7241 B
BLUESIL ESA 7241 A&B is a liquid two-component, polyaddition heat curing silicone elastomer.
After polymerization BLUESIL ESA 7241 A&B forms a flexible adhesive film or gasket which is particularly resistant to thermal, climatic and environmental attack.
2 Part RTV
- Solventless: no special precautions required for the workstation environment.
- Good adhesion on substrates without primer.
- Quick curing at high temperature: a few minutes at 120 - 150 °C.
- Long pot life at room temperature.
- Low viscosity enabling easy coating and covering.
BLUESIL ESA 7241 A&B is intended for bonding to metal and plastic surfaces in the automotive and household electrical goods industries:
- Sealing and protection of electronic casings by jointing and potting techniques.
Insulating of electrical motors used for cooling and general control purposes. Starter motors, alternators, etc...
Asia Pacific;Central and South America;Europe Middle East Africa;North America