Bluesil™ EMUL 1635 is Freeze-thaw stable. If frozen, thaw product completely and mix gently to ensure uniformity before using this product. Stored in the original, unopened container from 5 – 40°C, Bluesil™ EMUL 1635 can be stored for 12 months from the date of manufacture. Beyond this date, Elkem Silicones no longer guarantees that the product meets the sales specifications.
|Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL EMUL 1635
Bluesil™ EMUL 1635 is a general purpose, non-ionic, aqueous silicone emulsion of 350 cSt PDMS fluid.
• Mold release agent for technical rubber, plastics & foundry products
• Water repellent and release agent for various applications
• Gloss additive in maintenance products: furniture polishes & leather maintenance products
• Gloss additive in car care formulations: tire shine
• Slip additive for curable release coatings
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|