For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
BLUESIL™ TCS 7612 Base, TCS 7663 Base, and TCS 7600 CATA MUST be used within the shelf life limits stated on the label.
To preserve product properties, the following conditions must be observed:
- The original closed packaging must be kept at ambient temperature.
- The product must be used as soon as the package is opened.
When the above conditions are not met, Bluestar Silicones can no longer guarantee that the product will meet the sales specifications.
|Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL TCS 7600 CATA
BLUESIL™ TCS 7612 Base and TCS 7663 Base are catalyzed with BLUESIL™ TCS 7600 CATA. The system is a two-component polyaddition heat cured liquid silicone elastomer. These products are well suited for screen printing or coating technical textiles. All products from the Textile Coating System product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
2 Part RTV
• Low cure temperatures to prevent dye migration
• Fast cure at elevated temperatures
• Long work time at room temperature
• Solventless Technology
• Environmentally friendly (PVC free)
• Provide viscosity and thixotropic properties that can be used in a variety of screen printing applications with a wide range of mesh sizes
• High bond strength without primer on textiles from different origins
• Durable Finish - Washable
• Heat resistant
• Screen Printing via rotary screens or flat screens
• Coating Industrial Fabrics and High Performance Goods
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|