For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
|BLUESIL TCS 7612 BASE may be stored for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL TCS 7612 BASE
BLUESIL™ TCS 7612 Base is catalyzed with BLUESIL™ TCS 7600 CATA. The system is a two-component polyaddition heat cured liquid silicone elastomer. These products are well suited for screen printing or coating technical textiles. All products from the Textile Coating System product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
2 Part RTV
• Low cure temperatures to prevent dye migration
• Fast cure at elevated temperatures
• Long work time at room temperature
• Solventless Technology
• Environmentally friendly (PVC free)
• Provide viscosity and thixotropic properties that can be used in a variety of screen printing applications with a wide range of mesh sizes
• High bond strength without primer on textiles from different origins
• Durable Finish - Washable
• Heat resistant
BLUESIL™ TCS 7612 Base has a low mix viscosity and can be easily customizing with pigments and other fillers. Screen printed logos or images provide a soft hand and high elongation. TCS 7612 can also be used for dip coating or impregnating a variety of fabrics.
• Screen Printing via rotary screens or flat screens
• Coating Industrial Fabrics and High Performance Goods