|For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.|
7520 A/B when stored in
its original unopened packaging, at a temperature between - 10 °C and + 30 °C, may
be stored for 365 days from the date of manufacture. Beyond this date, Bluestar
Silicones no longer guarantees that the product meets the sales specifications.
The products must be used as soon as the packs are opened.
|Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL TCS 7520 B
BLUESIL™ TCS 7520 A/B is a two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer that cross-links by a polyaddition reaction. All products from the Textile Coating Systemproduct line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
2 Part RTV
- High bond strength without primer on textiles from different origins.
- Allows very low coat weights (< 30 g/m²).
- Provides high tear strength and high comb stripping resistance to the coated fabric.
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation properties).
- Long bath life at room temperature (> 16 h).
- Fast cure at elevated temperature.
- Solventless technology.
- Low viscosity and easily pump able to sustain high coating speed.
Technical textile coatings, such as coated airbags, industrial and high performance fabrics.
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|