For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
|MIRASIL BALANCE may be stored at a temperature between 2 °C/ 36 °F and 40 °C/ 104 °F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
C.T.F.A. / I.N.C.I. Name: CETYL PEG/PPG – 10/1 DIMETHICONE
CAS N° 142321-71-9
MIRASIL BALANCE is an alkyl and polyether modified polysiloxane used as an excellent water-in-oil emulsifier for skin creams, lotions and foundations. The copolyol acts as the hydrophilic, the alkyl offers the hydrophobicity and the silicone offers a pleasant light and silky feel to the W/O or W/Si emulsions.
Stabilizer;Surface Tension Reduction
- Emulsifier for W/O emulsion with non-heavy feeling.
- Very effective already with low amounts.
- Emulsifier for non-temperature sensitive emulsions.
- Co-emulsifier for O/W emulsion.
- Improves spreading of formulations.
- Gives a less tack skin feel.
- Emollient properties.
Suitable as emulsifier for the formulation of:
- ·All kind of W/O and W/Si emulsions.
- ·Special for skin and body lotion creams.
- ·Face mask.
- ·Sun care lotions and creams.
Asia Pacific;Central and South America;Europe Middle East Africa;North America