SILCOLEASE EMULSION 922 is generally used with a catalyst, e.g. SILCOLEASE EMULSION CATA 903 with addition of water (and if required, with a release control additive, e.g. SILCOLEASE EMULSION RCA 954 and/or a crosslinker, e.g. SILCOLEASE EMULSION XL 968).
Recommended formulation, typical
|SILCOLEASE EMULSION 922 ||92-97 parts|
|SILCOLEASE EMULSION CATA 903||3-8 parts|
|Diluent water||100-300 parts|
It is recommended to dilute the emulsion by adding water whilst stirring moderately, then adding the CATA and the other RCA and XL as required. Solid content of the recommended formulation is typically between 10 and 20%.
|SILCOLEASE EMULSION 922 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 922
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 922 is a silicone emulsion used for release coatings on papers and various substrates.
SILCOLEASE EMULSION 922 cures by a polyaddition reaction in the presence of an organometallic catalyst (e.g. SILCOLEASE EMULSION CATA 903) producing an elastomeric coating.
- Emulsion suited to coating on all type of machines, and especially on off-line machine with high speed of production.
- Excellent bakery release and water repellence properties.
- Fast rate of cure.
- Low catalyst system.
- High catalysed bath stability.
RELEASE COATINGS for:
- Cooking and Baking paper
- Adhesive protectors (personal care, envelopes, labels, etc…)
- Industrial uses (transfer papers, tapes, etc…)
Europe Middle East Africa