SILCOLPASE C545 should be pre-diluted before using, either with cool soft or deionised water for a use within 24 hours.
In this case, the water is added to the antifoam slowly with slight stirring (do not use high shear mixers). SILCOLAPSE C 545 needs fully dispersed in aqueous system to ensure best performance.
|SILCOLAPSE C545 may be stored at a temperature between 2 °C/ 36 °F and 35 °C/ 95 °F for up to 9 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE C545 is a silicone antifoam emulsion . It is recommended for the prevention, control or elimination of foam in aqueous systems,especially for metal working fluids and agrochemicals.
- Easy dispersion in aqueous media.
- Homogeneous and stable under wide PH and temperature range.
- High antifoam efficiency in many applications.
- High defoaming performance both at room temperature, middle and high temperature
SILCOLAPSE C545 can be used in many industries such as :
- Metal Working Fluids : in formulation or on site use
- Agrochemicals : tank mix or in-can application
- Cleaning : circuit wafer, wine bottle
- Chemicals : distillation, extraction, filtration.
- Oil-industry : extraction, butadiene process, amine-sweetening units.
- Waste-water treatment : neutralization and biological step, outlet.