To be processed by using the specific mixing machine.
Warning: Cross-linking of RTV vulcanising by polyaddition reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- Heavy metal salts.
- Sulphur and derivatives.
- Catalysts of epoxy resins.
- Latex gloves.
|SILBIONE RTV 4744 A may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILBIONE RTV 4744 A
SILBIONE RTV 4744
A&B RB is a two components silicone elastomer, which cures at room temperature
by polyaddition curing reaction (ratio 5:1).
2 Part RTV
- Excellent reproduction of details.
- Low density.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Low linear shrinkage.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
- Good hydrophilicity.
This product is specially formulated for print technique in dental surgeries in alternative to Sodium Alginate.
Asia Pacific;Central and South America;Europe Middle East Africa