For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
|SILCOLEASE PSA 501 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE PSA 501
A 3 components silicones system for PSA application
- SILCOLEASE PA PSA 501 (Polymer)
- SILCOLEASE XL 96 A (Crosslinker)
- SILCOLEASE CATA 12070 A1 (Catalyst)
Adhesion;Coating;High Temperature Protection;Heat Protection
- Good anchorage on substrate, no rub-off and could keep a stable performance even after long term aging
- High transparent coating after cured
- Good cohesive without residue after stripping
- Good adhesion on protective object after long term aging
The system is designed specifically for protective film and having the advantage of good self-exhaust air performance and high transparent coating. The system must be diluted to a chosen concentration with a suitable solvent for coating onto the desired substrate. After coated, heating to remove the solvent and cure the silicones.