SILCOLPASE C563 could be directly for using or pre-diluted, either with cool soft or deionised water for a use within 24 hours, In this case, the water is added to the antifoam slowly with slight stirring (do not use high shear mixers).
|SILCOLAPSE C 563 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 35°C / 95°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE C 563
SILCOLAPSE C563 is a silicone antifoam emulsion . It is recommended for the prevention, control or elimination of foam in aqueous systems, especially for pulp black liquor treatment.
- Easy dispersion in aqueous media.
- Homogeneous and stable under wide PH and temperature range.
- High antifoam efficiency in many applications.
- High defoaming performance both at room temperature, middle and high temperature
SILCOLAPSE C563 can be used in many industries such as:
- Pulp industry : various processing steps (black liquid, waste water).
- Cleaning : circuit wafer, wine bottle
- Chemicals : distillation, extraction, filtration.
- Oil-industry : extraction, butadiene process, amine-sweetening units.
- Waste-water treatment : neutralization and biological step, outlet.
Asia Pacific;Central and South America