SILCOLPASE C565 should be pre-diluted before using, either with cool soft or deionised water for a use within 24 hours, In this case, the water is added to the antifoam slowly with slight stirring (do not use high shear mixers).
|SILCOLAPSE C 565 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 35°C / 95°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE C 565
SILCOLAPSE C565 is a silicone antifoam emulsion based on BSI new generations high efficient silicone compounds. It is recommended for the prevention, control or elimination of foam in aqueous systems, especially for pulp black liquor treatment.
- Easy dispersion in aqueous media.
- Homogeneous and stable under wide PH and temperature range.
- High antifoam efficiency in many applications.
- High defoaming performance both at room temperature, middle and high temperature
SILCOLAPSE C565 can be used in many industries such as :
- Pulp industry : various processing steps (black liquid, waste water).
- Cleaning : circuit wafer, wine bottle
- Chemicals : distillation, extraction, filtration.
- Oil-industry : extraction, butadiene process, amine-sweetening units.
- Waste-water treatment : neutralization and biological step, outlet.
- Textile : textile additive, washing