Stored in the original, unopened container at room temperatures (20-30°C), Bluesil™ EMUL E1P U1 can be stored for 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Comply with the storage instructions and expiry date marked on the packaging.
Beyond this date, Bluestar Silicones no longer guarantees that the product meets the sales specifications.
|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL EMUL E1P U1
Bluesil™ EMUL E1P U1 is a general purpose, non-ionic, aqueous silicone emulsion.
Additive;Adhesion;Coating;High Temperature Protection;Lubrication;Release;Shine;Slip;Water Repellency
• Excellent heat stability
• Chemical inertness
• Good water-repellency
• Excellent lubricating properties
• Incompatibility with many organic substances
• Mold release agent for technical rubber, tires, plastics & foundry products
• Water repellent and release agent for industrial glassware
• Additive in maintenance products: floor and furniture polishes, products for leather maintenance
• Tack modifier for adhesives
• Slip additive for curable release coatings
• Antifoam in pesticide formulations (for growing crops only)
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|