|Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in original tightly closed container. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL ESA 6120 QC B
BLUESIL ESA 6120 QC A&B is a pourable two components silicone rubber that cures quickly at room temperature by a polyaddition reaction, to a very soft and clear silicone gel.
2 Part RTV
- Easy processing, due to the good fluidity of parts A and B and their mixing ratio (1:1).
- Good pourability.
- Quick setting, accelerated by heating.
- Pronounced inherent tack.
- Good adhesion on various substrates
- Outstanding dielectric properties.
- Good heat stability in confined space (even above 100°C).
- Outstanding protection of encapsulated equipment against mechanical stress due to temperature variations and vibrations.
- Potting of cable joints.
- Protection of electronic units by potting.
- Encapsulation of electronic components, sensors for the automotive and power electronics industries.
- Damping systems
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|