For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
|SILBIONE LSR 4755 A may be stored at temperatures between -10°C / 14°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILBIONE LSR 4755 A
Silbione® LSR 4755 a self-lubricating healthcare grade liquid silicone rubber designed for producing high strength molded parts.
Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Internal lubricating oil for non-stick surfaces
- High tear strength
- Delayed bleed to prevent mold fouling
- Excellent mold release for shorter cycle times
Rapid cure at elevated temperatures
- Molded medical applications for skin contact or <30-day implantation
- General molded parts where high slip is required
- Can help prevent slit-healing
Needleless valves, check valves, duckbill valves, one-way valves
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America