SILCOLAPSE 801 U1 is as efficient in aqueous and anhydrous media.
SILCOLAPSE 801 U1 is normally used at concentrations between 1 and 100 mg/kg (or per litre) of system to be defoamed.
SILCOLAPSE 801 U1:
Regulation compliancy: please contact your local customer service.
- Is efficient in aqueous and non-aqueous media.
- Is normally used at low concentrations between 1 and 100 mg/kg (or per liter).
- Can be formulated into an aqueous emulsion by using commercially available emulsifiers or silicone emulsifiers like BLUESIL SP3300.
- Can be formulated with other Bluestar SILCOLAPSE compounds in order to improve or change certain performance parameters.
- Can be formulated with hydrocarbon/oxygenated solvents for some aqueous/non aqueous media.
Contact your local Elkem Silicones Technical Services Lab for any information.
|SILCOLAPSE 801 U1 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 50°C / 122°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE 801 U1
SILCOLAPSE 801 U1 is a 100% active high viscosity foam control compound.
SILCOLAPSE 801 U1 is part of family of high performance foam control agent specially designed to control foam in aggressive foaming media.
- Excellent defoaming efficiency with long lasting foam control performance.
- High efficiency in alkaline conditions and at high temperature.
- Low dose efficiency, at around 1 to 100 mg per kg of system to be defoamed.
- Pulp washing efficiency and pulp quality are improved.
- Excellent pulp drainage.
SILCOLAPSE 801 U1 is used as is or formulated into emulsions which can be used in control foam in high and aggressive foaming media such as:
SILCOLAPSE 801 U1 can be used in emulsion form or as a booster to silicon and/or organic components.
- Pulp industry: Recommended for use in the various processing steps (cooking, washing, screening, bleaching and sewage treatment).
- Detergency: Liquids and powdered detergent, soap.
- Chemicals: Distillation, extraction, filtration.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America