Curing and processing recommendations
- SILBIONE TCS 7370 OC is delivered ready to use.
- SILBIONE TCS 7370 OC is generally applied by extrusion through a nozzle.
- It is recommended to apply BLUESIL TCS 7370 OC on clean and dry surfaces.
- BLUESIL TCS 7370 OC starts curing as soon as the product is in contact with atmospheric moisture. The curing rate increases with temperature and hygrometry.
- Curing time depends on the thickness of the coating and on the temperature and relative humidity conditions.
°C - % HR
|0.2||25°C – 25% HR||20|
|0.2||25°C – 70% HR||15|
|0.2||60°C – 50% HR||8|
|0.4||25°C – 25% HR||25|
|0.4||25°C – 70% HR||17|
|0.4||60°C – 50% HR||10|
|0.6||25°C – 25% HR||60|
|0.6||25°C – 70% HR||30|
|0.6||60°C – 50% HR||15|
- Adhesion to substrate will depend upon the curing conditions and substrate. A preliminary test is recommended to determine optimum cure conditions.
- After use, packaging must be tightly closed and protected against moisture contamination to preserve its properties. When packaging has been opened, material should be used rapidly.
|SILBIONE TCS 7370 OC may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Healthcare Class I;Skin Contact|
SILBIONE TCS 7370 OC
SILBIONE TCS 7370 OC is a single component elastomer designed specifically for lace coating applications.
Curable at room temperature, this product imparts non-slip characteristics to treated fabrics while providing good tear strength and low modulus of elasticity.
This product is ideally suited for application on fabrics and bands used in undergarments and lingerie, as well as fabrics for medical applications. All products from the Textile Coating System product line are specially designed for textile coating applications.
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
Liquid Silicone Rubber
Healthcare Class I;Skin Contact
One component, easy to handle
Room temperature curable
Quick cure rate, which can be further accelerated by increasing temperature and humidity
Viscosity adapted to a large range of substrate
Excellent adhesion on polyamide, elasthanne, PU and PET
Excellent anti-slip properties
Resistance to dyes and detergents
Lace coating of continuous or non-continuous bands (for support stockings)
Bra strap and support band coatings
Knee-length stocking top coating
Non-slip trouser waist band coating
All textiles where non-slip characteristics are needed
Medical support stockings
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America