|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 120 SU
Silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanizing agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS
· Slight replastification after prolonged storage.
· Easy to set up
· No post curing or slight post-curing.
· Low hardnessLow hardness, but good mechanical properties.
· GoodGood heat stability up to 200°C.
· Major potential for blending with "Mix and Fix" range master batches.
· Easy to obtain bright colours using Bluestar Colour Base for HCR.
Extrusion, compression and injection moulding of translucent or colored articles with a good compromise of mechanical properties.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|