|BLUESIL MF 120 SU may be stored at a temperature below 40 °C/ 104 °F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 120 SU
Silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanizing agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS
· Slight replastification after prolonged storage.
· Easy to set up
· No post curing or slight post-curing.
· Low hardnessLow hardness, but good mechanical properties.
· GoodGood heat stability up to 200°C.
· Major potential for blending with "Mix and Fix" range master batches.
· Easy to obtain bright colours using Bluestar Colour Base for HCR.
Extrusion, compression and injection moulding of translucent or colored articles with a good compromise of mechanical properties.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America