BLUESIL TCS 7537 A and BLUESIL TCS 7537 B, was designed to exhibit excellent adhesion over time on difficult substrates, such as unscoured textiles.
•Some fillers may settle during transport and storage. To ensure a uniform mix, the components should be re homogenized prior to use.
•In case of hand mixing, degas the mix under vacuum 3-5 kPa before processing the product. Use preferably static mixing equipment to prevent bubbles and voids formation.
•Low add-on weights (20 to 50 g/m²) can be achieved with typical knife coating processes, and material can sustain high coating speeds (20 – 60 m/min). BLUESIL TCS 7537 A is also suitable for laminating and transfer coating processes.
•TCS 7537 can be further additivated with pigments and fillers, please contact Bluestar Silicones' technical support for more information.
•Adhesion to substrate will depend upon the curing conditions. A preliminary test is recommended to determine optimum cure conditions, and a temperature ramp-up in industrial ovens is always preferred to avoid bubbles and ensure best adhesion.
• Curing inhibition may occur in contact with certain materials containing tin salts, amines or sulphur. A preliminary test is always recommended.
After use, packaging must be tightly closed and protected against moisture contamination to preserve its properties. When packaging has been opened, material should be used rapidly.
|BLUESIL TCS 7537 A US may be stored for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV|
BLUESIL TCS 7537 A US
BLUESIL™ TCS 7537 is a two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer which cures by a polyaddition reaction. All products from the Textile Coating System product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
Coating;Fabric Coating;Fire Protection;High Temperature Protection;Hydrophobing;Protection;UV resistant;Water Repellency
2 Part RTV
Liquid Silicone Rubber
- High bond strength without primer on Polyamide, Polyester, Aramids, and Glass fibers
- Excellent adhesion over time on difficult substrates, such as unscoured textiles
- Provides high tear strength and edge comb resistance to the coated fabric
- Suitable for Laminating and Transfer Coatings
- Fast Cure at Elevated Temperatures
- Solventless Technology
- Durable Protective Coating
- Airbag Coatings
- Industrial Fabrics and Substrates
- Commercial Protective Coatings