SILCOLPASE C585 should be pre-diluted before using, either with
cool soft or deionised water for a use within 24 hours, In this case, the water
is added to the antifoam slowly with slight stirring (do not use high shear
|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE C 585
SILCOLAPSE C585 is a silicone antifoam emulsion based on BSI new
generation high efficient silicone compound. It is recommended for the
prevention, control or elimination of foam in aqueous systems.
- Easy dispersion in aqueous media.
- Homogeneous and stable under wide PH and temperature range.
- High antifoam efficiency in many applications.
- High defoaming performance both at room temperature, middle and high temperature
SILCOLAPSE C585 can be used in many industries such as:
- Pulp industry: various processing steps (black liquid, waste water).
- Cleaning: circuit wafer, wine bottle
- Chemicals: distillation, extraction, filtration.
- Oil-industry: extraction, butadiene process, amine-sweetening units.
- Waste-water treatment: neutralization and biological step, outlet.
- Textile: textile additive, washing
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|